free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missa - SheHulk/muscle
View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2014   #14
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Missa - SheHulk/muscle

Ms. dear sweet Missa,

Here's some chuckle material for passing the time. We all know what can happen with sites like C4S if the download is interrupted for a long period of time after purchase, or maybe even having to harangue customer service to get the allotted download back.

Earlier this evening I started the download say, around 8:30pm-ish, thinking full well that by 11pm it would be done. Enter a series of thunderstorms that rolled through this area. With about 20-22 minutes left to go and over 500MB of the file downloaded, I noticed out of the window that the storm lightning was increasing -- not decreasing as I just thought and figured the storms all passed.

I briskly walk downstairs and was just about to go outside and watch when everything went dark. Damn power -- and CABLE -- went out. Power came back on about ten minutes later, but the cable stayed out for over two hours. Thankfully, I am moments away from successfully downloading your new clip.

Lesson learned? Help invent a way for wi-fi to never go offline. ^_^
Which will never happen. Lol.

And if there is any obvious futa in the clip, I will do some handy work editing to cut it out. ^_*

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote