Thread: Missa - TF
View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2015   #1052
Buzy
Process Fan

Re: Missa - TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Rehthl: Thank you! It’s scary to try something new. I am so glad you liked it.

Longrifle: Hopefully you found it, the link is right below the advertisement. Missmissax@gmail.com is my addy.

Geviene, Dabig: Your wish is my command. Hope you love her joining the She Wolf pack in my latest.

Beat: Noted. Thank you!

Buzy: I like that idea.

Slayer: Fangs, fangs, husks, and teeth.. I know you love them! I’ve got lowers in my latest (Violet has smaller teeth, it was easy) I know you’ll love. Thanks for your other suggestions. I’ll do more cat eyes for you.

KG, WBfoot, Genyun: Thanks!

Anahki: Thank you. <3

Mauser: I am going to google that. Thank you.

She Wolf XV: Callidus Lupus

Starring: Violet Monroe. I hope you love it.
I have to say, though all I have seen is the preview .gif, I'm looking forward to get that one. What the preview shows of the make-up job for this one seem amazing(I actually have difficulties seeing the seams of the prosthetics, if you used any to get that look)

Edit: By the way, I learned recently that there is something called "Primal Play" in some BDSM-like circles, and based on what I read quickly of it this is perhaps something you might like to research for your werecreature videos since they potentially already contain some elements of that(especially a couple of the few where you had multiple actors/actresses).
So "Primal" might be a tag you might consider adding to your search tags if you think it could fit

Last edited by Buzy; 12-23-2015 at 04:01 PM.
Buzy is offline   Reply With Quote