The Process Forum - View Single Post - Brainstorming Ideas for a TF Comic/Story
View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2016   #6
Jinsaotome
Process Fan

Re: Brainstorming Ideas for a TF Comic/Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
Will she suddenly find car fresheners smell irresistible? Will that custom flame decal turn into tattoos on her arms? How often will she wake up naked in the impound lot?

What happens if you change her tires, or add some bodywork? Turbos? What if her license plate can change to spell out different messages? Can she infect other cars and make them werepeople? In her car form is she attracted to other cars? A manly pickup, or perhaps that cute little sports coupe?
I love that idea about the car fresheners! So far I have it the other way with the tats, her tattoo on her butt becomes a decal on the back of the car body where her ass would be. I could see your decal idea working as well lol. Like she has a racing sticker put on it would be a tattoo on her until it was taken off when shes a car. I plan on eventually having her end up naked in an impound lot most definitely lol. with bodywork I could see if someone installed a spoiler when she turns back and finds her ass is bigger, rims would change her nails to polished or dull or colored if the rims are and tires over how the hands and feet look, new tires her hands and feet would be soft and fresh but with worn out ones they would appear callous and rough, with a turbo I see how that could make her like a super athlete when human lol. Currently havent considered her being contagious yet. I'll keep that logged for the following chapter(s) possibly, currently I plan on her boyfriend coming home early from a graveyard shift finding the car(her) and driving it around and parking it in the garage. Only to find her naked sleeping on the floor the next morning. The first transformation she would have full control without her key, engine running able to drive herself, her name is Sophie currently, but once someone grabs her key whilst she is a car(second time transforming), she can only have control with the key in the ignition. Otherwise she's stuck in place, only able to blink lights, open/close doors and windows, move seats, seatbelts and side mirrors. She can only talk if her stereo is on, she can switch it on and off if no one has touched her key. Otherwise the radio is at the keyholder's control. That control however is lost after she turns back and someone has to grab her key again to regain control once shes a car again, otherwise she has full free will like after the first transformation. As far as attraction until later on I have Sophie still attached to her boyfriend and he'll be sure to take her out on wild drives. Thanks for those ideas!

I'm currently working on the 1st chapter, I've already got 14 pages typed up. If anyone would like to peer review it just pm me.
Jinsaotome is offline   Reply With Quote