The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 07-18-2016   #462
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
Seriously! It's what I said in the primal transformations post. I've been active in this community for prob 17-18 years from the days of the TGA (transformation graphics archive) and that board lizard man used to troll on, to werekatt, to TF web ring, to the rise of Deviant.

Anyway, my point is that this is the biggest drought of content both Mainstream and also from TF artists i've ever seen! Its almost half way through 2016 and what have we eally got so far? 2015 was good with artists, missa, mainstream (thai tiger show) etc etc but this year is a bust!
I actually noticed this, too. The drought this year and some of the end of last year.

I'm a writer and not an artist but I get worn out and have slowed down. Part because of that and part because I can't keep writing what feels like the same thing. I have some more ideas for stories but now I have to kinda pace myself and slow down. Plus, spending the time and getting no comments or just a few is kinda rough sometimes and can definitely make people wonder if it's worth continuing.

Also, I wonder if we need some new blood to take up the reins and put out new thoughts and ideas. Because I imagine the fatigue plays a large part.
LycanDope is offline   Reply With Quote