free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Jordana Leigh Full Moon Hulk-Out
View Single Post
Unread 08-25-2016   #4
baxter1327
Process Fan

Re: Jordana Leigh Full Moon Hulk-Out

I think it was fine for what it was. A lot of these one-off SheHulk attempts popping up on C4S are setting the standard for the new "average". Not a great thing (as they're not at the level of Taylor or Missa or even Laurie or Untamed), but not a terrible thing either (as there has been plenty that was worse).
A large part of what makes or breaks these is the acting (since there's little else to rely on); and Jordana is better than, say, Erica, who I know you've worked with in the past.

All told, I'm not gonna complain about it on any real level. I'm appreciative for it.

Out of curiosity, Conker, I'm curious as to what program you're using for your effects/editing.
Personally, I have PowerDirector 14, that I usually run these vids through before i even watch them for the first time.
I've only recently started messing with the color/hue effects to get She-Hulks out of TF vids where the green is missing. Often times you get some interesting results. Lollycoxx's full moon growth vid, for example, is pretty awesome IMO, with green hue. She has a lot of hidden veins that really come out with color adjustment...and I like that.

I also adjust the audio pitch shift to -6 at some point during the TF to cause voice change. I don't know if you've done that (or something similar) in your vid editing in the past, since, like I said, I usually do this before I watch the vid for the first time. If you haven't done it, and are capable, give that a try too. Some womens' voices work better with it than others'. Angela Salvagno's voice is awesome -6 pitch in her TF vids. Truly monstrous.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote