Unread 09-17-2016   #1094
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Missa - TF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzy View Post
This has already been answered elsewhere:

http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=217

I'd note the very latest was also one where she used the most effects she'd ever had before and if that's enough to drop sales, maybe all the people calling for "better effects" may asks themselves about their production costs in the first place versus the actual sales.

Also iirc a lot of the videos were commissioned afaik? So that's something those interested in that content should keep in mind.
Well, I must say that her last two werewolf videos were, from my very own point of view, some of her weakest ones. Yes, they probably had more investment in terms of model hiring, FX and extra working time behind, but the scenes themselves felt a bit boring. Or maybe it is that she did before her masterpiece "an american shewolf" and could not raise the bar from there. In fact she promised something similar to that, but what we had were her last two fruitless efforts.
It is true that we, the TF communitiy, are very demanding for good stuff and innovation, but sometimes we just need to fill our hunger for new artwork. I have nothing against drawings or written production, but I only get truly satisfied with videos or photomanips, and finding new material is complicated, and with her leave from the TF stuff I am now dying to get something as good as she did in the past... I bet that she had good sales with the Panther TF, the She Wolf ones (save for the last two) or Lana Leopard.
Just being curious, you said that all of her videos were comissions. Didn't she tried anything "by herself"?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote