free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2021   #38
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Just want to add my positive comments that the two growth clips you've done are easily the best in a long, long time (Ludella Hahn nothwithstanding)! Loved both of them though this second one is really my favourite of the two. The slow-paced growth out of her clothes is perfect and the performance was top notch. Really excellent writing too, loved the humour coming through.

I am definitely eager to see what you might release next - though absolutely take time for yourself! I would love to see you take on a scenario where the subject is actively seeking out and then enjoying every minute of their growth. I find it doesn't crop up that often and this clip leaves a lovely sequel hook hanging. But anything you do I'll likely snap up!

Would you ever consider pitch shifting the voice of the giantess to be deeper at all? That's also super rare, I find, maybe because it's more polarising. But I find a pitch-shifted voice really helps sell the size and power of the giantess.

Anyway, thanks so much for these clips and all the best!
Expansionist is offline   Reply With Quote