free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Help Needed Identifying this Filipino/Indonesian? Dog TF Clip
View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2021   #10
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Re: Help Needed Identifying this Filipino/Indonesian? Dog TF Clip

Thanks again to everyone for the interest and help in solving this mystery! Sorry I couldn't live up to my namesake and follow through with the final piece of the puzzle! lol

Agreed though that it's a shame there was nothing more to the TF in this one... and that the original YouTube poster is such a pain in the ass.

So here's another challenge... apparently that same Filipino show (called Wansapanataym) had an episode from around April 2000 entitled "Ester Bunny" where a girl is transformed into a human rabbit, according to one description. The show has had numerous animal TFs over the years - the best being a cat TF and another couple of male-to-horse TFs that were well done.

I spent a good chunk of yesterday trying to find it to no avail so if anyone wants to do some digging, maybe there is something out there. But it seems like we might need to track it down from someone who lives in that part of the world.

Here's what I know about it:

Episode: "Ester Bunny"

It aired again most recently on Nov. 13, 2013 and Apr. 20, 2014 on Jeepney TV as part of some reruns entitled "Wansapanataym Classics" The original airing was in 2000 on their network ABS-CDN.

It starred an actress named Sylvia Sanchez.

That's about all I've got.... So whomever feels up for a challenge, I'd love to see if we can find it.
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote