Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Any pics you can give of it?
http://www.process-productions.com/f...postcount=1895

Quote:
I saw the whole series too. I found it to be well done. Obviously, tf-fans weren’t in mind when they wrote the show. It had its moments and at time it felt like they read some werewolf stories on FA and DA.
I've mentioned my appreciation for the look of the wolf earlier in the thread, but as far as the show itself, my disappointment with it is this: I'm a horror fan. I wouldn't give the average romantic drama the time of day; it's just not my thing. When someone tries to marry two genres together, especially two very disparate genres, such as horror and romantic drama, there has to be enough of a balance to draw fans of both. At least, that's what the aim should be. This show flat out didn't accomplish that, in my opinion, outside of the two moments in episodes 2 and 6. Yes, they played with the "I have to leave NOW!" element once or twice, but there were never really any truly engaging moments if you were drawn to this as a horror fan, until the very end of the series.

If the show were to be picked up going forward, that's what I would like to see more of. Mary having to deal with her condition, and the danger it brings to her loved ones, rather than always being able to conveniently run a marathon to get away from everyone.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote