free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2022   #2937
bluestreak
Lurker

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

OK this has been driving me crazy for at least *months*. I have been looking for a rat/mouse tf story that I think I read a year or two ago and cannot find anywhere. I recall it being very well-written, and I'm curious to read it again but for some reason I cannot locate it at all.

I may not have the exact details correct, but I think it was a dystopian setting in a tenement-like apartment building where the authority was turning the residents of the building/city into rats as a form of population control? I think it was either spread through the drinking water or being pumped into the building air. It was told from the perspective of friends/roommates in one of the apartments. The most distinctive thing I remember is that the TFs started with the person feeling sick and perspiring green-ish sweat.

I've looked up and down on here and FA with no luck, and those are easily the two most likely places I would have read it. DeviantArt also possible but I still couldn't find it and their search is terrible. Looked on here too. Only other possibility is a random link from Discord or Twitter that went somewhere I don't usually visit. I KNOW I didn't imagine this but I'd at least like to see if someone else remembers it if not find it.
bluestreak is offline   Reply With Quote