free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 10-07-2023   #2214
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

The Tales from Davidstown Patreon, of which I’m a new member of, recently posted this announcement regarding their plans for a future female werewolf TF:

Since the release of our trailer and the discussion among the team at the RO Pictures film company, we’re excited to announce that we are moving the filmed episode project into “Pre-production”! This stage doesn’t, at this point, guarantee that filming will go ahead, but it does allow us to plan and budget for such an endeavour. As we are professional filmmakers (and big horror fans!), we know what goes into making cinematic content and producing the best possible films (both shorts and features) with whatever resources are available. Our main aim for this “Pilot” will be to create something really thrilling (and scary!) but most of all, something practical - meaning as little CGI as possible. We’re currently in talks with a special effects make-up team that we hope we can work with to bring Episode 1 to life. In an ideal scenario, we want to create something that will rival the likes of “An American Werewolf in London” or “The Howling”, just to give you an idea of what we’re talking about! As with all things (including the production of the audio play and comic) the budget will be a main consideration. So, once we know what we’re potentially dealing with, we’ll update you all.

This is howlingfan again: Now might be a good time to sign up for their Patreon. Every little bit will help them bring this project to fruition, and as I’ve written a few times before, IMO, they couldn’t have picked a better actress for this film. (She’s exactly my type.)

ETA Patreon website: https://www.patreon.com/davidstown_werewolf_plays

Last edited by howlingfan; 10-07-2023 at 09:24 AM.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote