free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon
View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2024   #124
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

**PREVIOUSLY AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY TO $5 SUBSCRIBERS AT ZOE BROWN'S PATREON, NOW REVISED/EDITED FOR PUBLICATION ON AMAZON**

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1DK72B
Find me on the web at www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at www.patreon.com/zoebrown (Now with Patreon-Exclusive Stories!)
Enjoyed this story? Make a small donation to help me continue writing? ko-fi.com/zoebrown

Now fully sex-changed and gender-transformed, feminized into the alluringly-sexy body-double duplicate (or 'doppelganger') of the unbelievably gorgeous and voluptuous twenty-two-year-old international glamour model and 'Insta-Hottie' Vanessa Tarasenko, the previously-twenty-seven-year-old originally-male Cody McIntyre spends the rest of his/her first evening in the smokin'-hot bombshell womanly body that she now occupies exploring and experimenting with her freshly-reconfigured new girlish body and sexually-reproductive equipment, and with the incredibly luscious and enticing contents of Vanessa's luxuriously extensive 'walk-thru' closet, to boot!

Although on the following morning the brand-new, hot and babely 'young woman' is reluctantly forced to once again return to her originally huge and hulking (six-foot-four and muscularly-ripped) male body so that he can make his food-delivering 'rounds' as a cash-strapped 'gig' worker, once the day's work is at an end, Cody races back to Vanessa's swanky and luxurious downtown Manhattan high-rise loft apartment to once again transform himself into the slender-yet-voluptuous female form of the incredibly sexy young woman whose place he--now she--will continue to be 'house-sitting' for throughout the rest of the next ten days. . .

At just over 30,000 words, The Doppleganger Charm (Part Three) is the third instalment in this Sensuous and Seductive serial-story involving Voluntary Magical Gender Transformation, Feminization, & Self-Discovery via a 5000-year-old Ancient Egyptian Relic, and which will feature some very indulgently ‘naughty’ autoerotic sexual exploration and experimental sexual encounters with both male and female partners in future instalments. I hope you enjoy yourself!
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote