free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Image - Mutsumi's Big Watermelon(s)
View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2005   #10
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Thanks for all the replies!

Anywho, this may shock and or dismay some people, but I haven't drawn a picture using pen/pencil and paper in YEARS. Literaly in fact. I do all my drawing on the computer with Photoshop using a cheap drawing tablet I found at Liquidation World, also years ago. :O Yes, I know, shocking. As for the sketchy lines, I actually do it on purpose because I like it like that, gives it a 'never quite finished' look, much like the way I feel about every bit of art I've drawn. Other then the style of drawing it's self, it keeps my artwork mine, as well as makes it easy to figure out who drew it. Like I've said in one of my posts before, although I borrow stuff from diffrent styles of drawing, I invented this drawing style specficly for me, based on how I feel and how my 'pen' flows. Makes it more personal then learning from an art teacher or book and HIGHLY recomend other people do the same when starting out.

I actualy got a pm from someone asking me if I had a website a long while back, but at the time I didn't have enough artwork TO have a site to put it on, I just brought it here. Still don't think I have nearly enough for a website, but I figure now would be a good time to ask the visitors of this site, should I set myself up a website? Would you GO to it if I did? Or should I just stick around here for a bit more, considering this happens to be the olny place my artwork is currently shown. ^^;

So, anywho, thanks for the comments (again) and hope you like where it's all going!
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote