free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Breast Expansion Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2020   #3
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Re: Breast Expansion Poll

Hmmm...

Straight Boob Growth (SG) - 5, it's what we're here for, amirite or amirite? I do like BE as part of something else though, such as TF or AG.

With Lactation (L) - 7, this is more of an icing on the cake fetish. It's not required but definitely appreciated when included.

With Weight (WW) 7, not into morbidly obese but BE is appreciated when someone is turned into a BBW or given a weight-themed TF, such as into a sow.

Without Weight (OW) 5, I'm neutral about this in itself, but I love it when its part of a dollification TF (which we don't have enough of, I tells ya!)

Temporary Growth (T), 2, I gave this a 2 because it's cool if it's part of a horrendous TF that a woman recovers from, but I'm not really into a consensual or welcomed growth that she's trying to maintain. I like BE that is forced, humiliating, and objectifying.

Burst Through Clothing (BC), 10, very rarely interested in a BE scenario that DOESN'T have this, and the more detailed and humiliating the better, especially when combined with clothing destruction from other growth, such as an ass bursting through pants or a skirt or TFing legs ripping nylon.

Unnatural Nipples (UN), 7, this is another icing on the cake but not needed theme. It's especially effective when used as the precursor to the rest of the BE or TF—e.g., the infamous nurse scene from Ail Maniax—or if it's the coup de grace, such as two long and hard nipples bursting through the seams of her bra cups to expose her ripened melons (Readyart has had a few comics over the years that have touched upon that).

Size Category Small (SCS), 7, I dig this if it's part of an overall process, such as her breast initially growing before we concentrate on another area of process, only to return for a grand finale swelling. But I also dig it as a final destination.

Size Category Medium (SCM), 9, probably my optimal. Again, I dig the objectification, and this is probably the best size for that.

Size Category Large (SCL), 6, this can be cool or can be cartoonishly absurd. It's all in how it's handled.

Last edited by Ilovebe; 08-08-2020 at 09:11 PM.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote