free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Breast Expansion Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2020   #4
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Re: Breast Expansion Poll

SG: 8 - well, yeah. My ideal transformations involve women becoming more what I find sexy, and I find big boobs sexy, so therefore this counts.

L: 4 - I certainly don't mind a little lactation, but a lot of the time, this transformation involves a humiliation component, which is something I'm not really into.

WW: 6 - I do want realistic weight, although since I don't find it sexy when a woman is struggling with back/shoulder pain, I enjoy concepts such as "magical musculature" as part of a transformation.

OW: 2 - I find "helium" breasts kind of ridiculous.

T: 7 - This is fine, especially if the breast growth and then shrinkage is just one component of a series of transformations.

BC: 4 - Again, this often involves a humiliation component. Something I really like is magical clothing transformations, so I would actually prefer clothes magically altering themselves to account for the new size of anatomy that they're supposed to be covering -- or, maybe, enlarging in size but changing in style to show off more cleavage, etc.

UN: 8 - I'm not a fan of the nipples themselves changing to a weird shape -- just changing size so they still look natural with the new breast size is enough -- but would also go for the nipples becoming more sexually sensitive, and/or the nipples becoming magically pierced with jewelry, and/or the areolae changing shape to hearts or stars or something.

SCS: 8 - This is exactly what I want -- breasts that are obviously big and certainly attention-getting, but with the woman still able to be a functioning member of society who can wear normal-ish clothing.

SCM: 3 - Might be okay as a temporary transformation, especially if they're being used consensually for sexual purposes.

SCL: 2 - Too much for me.