free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2020   #2817
djbendz
Leecher

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Longtime lurker...

There was a somewhat older multi-part story involving a boy changed into a female fox/anthro fox girl by a fox spirit/god (possibly kitsune) in vengeance for actions of other campers or him being rude (school trip or scout trip... hard to remember). I think she punished some of the other kids too for maybe peeing in the woods? (might have turned them into deer?). In the story the fox spirit eventually adopts the main character as her daughter or sister I think and he is able to change forms between fox-girl, kitsune, and full fox. In the course of the story the main character starts to accept the changes and role as another kitsune. At one point in the story he eventually goes into heat and mates with another fox (who he eventually gives human like intelligence to). It was a pretty long story and I don't remember if it was originally on a forum, deviantart, or some other site. Randomly remembered this one, but It's been so long I don't remember the author, title, or even where it was hosted.
djbendz is offline   Reply With Quote