The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2021   #1716
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnovo27 View Post
anyone has seen the Rose Crowley site? i´ve seen a few previews but im not sure to subscribe i like to see werewolf tf were she burst out of her clothes not a fan of the naked tf thing, but i have to give her credits the tf looks awsome
Rose has been one of the best, and the single most consistent source of content over the past year. If you're holding off of checking her out solely because she doesn't rip as much clothing as you'd like, you're doing yourself a disservice. At the very least, take the plunge for one month, and you'll get access to all of her videos over the last year, minus the Double Feature she did, and her original "Change" video that didn't have any makeup or effects.

On top of that, she's been working on a bigger project which would involve a transformation scene with actual professional quality prosthetics and light CGI. There isn't a set date for when that comes out yet, but she did a lot of the filming last fall, and posted some teasers to give us an idea of what level of quality to expect out of it.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote