free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Request a Story
Thread: Request a Story
View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2010   #20
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

Re: Request a Story

So your last story inspired me just a bit. I like how it started at the infection point, and spread from there. I'm also inspired by the heat of summer, so let's talk a winter tale, in a cabin. A group of friends are hanging out at a cabin, very Evil Dead. They find out that they're out of food, so the lot of them decide to head back into town, except the one girl who always wants to stay by herself at the beginning of horror films. Blonde, modestly figured, she decides she wants to take a look at the scenery under the full moon. Oblivious. So she's alone, walking down a trail when all of a sudden... she feels a prick at her ankle. She reaches down, only to find a... dart? She looks around trying to find the culprit, when suddenly she feels the heat. The heat hit reached her chest so quickly she almost forgets to breathe. She hurries back to the cabin. Once inside, she realizes that if she was burning up outside with the light hint of snow on the ground, then inside with a light fire... This girl, unlike Karen, has no heroic resolve, so rather then open her shirt and hope for the best, she strips straight down to nothing. A cool breeze rolls in from the open door, but does nothing to abate the heat and the pain. At this point she notices the small, rough blonde hairs prickling around the would, and her foot begins to stretch... So yeah, if you can take this and make with it what you make every other suggestion, well.. you'd do what you've done to every other suggestion; i.e. do them great justice. I love the parts in your stories where you talk about how their bodies are pressed against their clothes and skivvies, but here I want to see what you do with someone completely nude. As for the poison dart... well, just a point of ridiculousness in this premise of ridiculousness.