free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Save GTSV month, starts this weekend!
View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2014   #11
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Re: Save GTSV month, starts this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
I are an excite. XD
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mei View Post
best way for increase sales is making comics about the mini giantesses ; a world where all females are mini giantess , everyone will like it , for example amazon hotel from giantessfan . also adding some mature content and milfs to it , make it very better and popular like Yard works from dreamtales . so a world of mini giantess females , but milfs are much bigger than girls , that's all ! ;-)
also Fountain of Growth looks good !
We have a comic with a mini giantess world - the AGW series. AGW The Family(part 2 already half done in development), AGW The Club(coming soon) and AGW Enforcers(coming later).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacattack View Post
I still believe that the best way to increase sales for you would be to take GTSV or another non-sex comic of yours and make it fully "mainstream", with a lot of whatever (growth, gts, fmg), but without the nudity or sex, and thus use it as an advertisement of your products including the NSFW ones. But that's just my opinion.

That being said, I'm looking forward to the mini-comics and Fountain of Growth.
That was one way I had thought of saving GTSV - but many people who contacted me privately asked that I try and keep the nudity(the comic has no sex) and adult language. If the Save GTSV month doesnt work out I may still try the mainstream thing in a year or two. I love these characters so I'd hate for the story I worked hard planning out for them to go to waste(We havent even seen the true big bad(Zodiac Queen) and the other valkyries yet!). On a side note, at one point I even looked into a professional Japanese band to record the theme song! GEEE TEE ES VEEEE, GEEEEEEE TEE ESSS VEEEEEEEEEE... >_> It didnt work out.

As for mainstream comics with the good stuff(fmg, GTS, SW etc) yet no nudity/overly adult content, I have a couple in development already, more details on these later in the summer.

And here is the last preview before cover for Fountain of Growth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fountain_Preview4.jpg (377.6 KB, 162 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote