free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Transformations in Hidden Object Games
View Single Post
Unread 1 Week Ago   #4
darkra
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Transformations in Hidden Object Games

There are alot of them.

I do have a bit a list but most of them are off screen transformation, smoke cloud transformations, or the characters picture fades from human form to transform form, I will give more details into the more note worthy transformations

Living Legends 5: Beasts Of Bremen- Woman into anthro dog
Dark Romance 7: The Monster Within- partial wolf transformation and their is a also a woman who got turned into an anthro panther but that happened before the game started
Revived Legends: Road of the Kings- people turned into trees you see a woman revert back to normal during closing cutscene
Dark City 2 - Munich- plot about a hidden society of anthro creatures who disguise themselves as humans. Partial anthro owl transformation and a female anthro wolf
Halloween Chronicles - Monsters Among Us- woman into partial wolf (eyes and forehead)
Puppetshow 6 - Lightning Strikes- Three women turned into puppets
Puppetshow 14 Faith in the Future- main character is turned into a puppet (you choose which gender) and you see their hands transform
Puppetshow 15 - Porcelain Smile- woman and doll head swap/ transform (on screen) and the bonus game has one of the female character from the main game turn into a puppet
Edge of Reality 5 - Great Deeds- people get turned into animals off screen (woman has been turned into a dog)
Fright Chasers 4 - Thrills, Chills and Kills- people into orgre monsters, main characters hand transforms on screen
Labyrinths of the World 12 - Hearts of the Planet- woman into crystal angel
Mystery Tales 14 - Master of Puppets- people (including main character get turned into dolls)
Bridge to Another World - Burnt Dreams - woman into spider creature and woman into tree
Living Legends 9 - Voice of the Sea- sea monsters into mermaids
Living Legends 6 - Uninvited Guests - Bonus Chapter- woman into beast
Twilight Phenomena 2 - The Strange Menagerie- woman with lizard arm and female anthro jaguar
Twilight Phenomena 3- woman to anthro cat
Dark Dimensions 8 - Vengeful Beauty people into plant zombies
Witches Legacy 9- woman to ferret and woman to stone
Living Legends 10 - The Blue Chamber- anthro birds into humans
Let's Play - Shiver 4 - The Lily's Requiem- women into fish monsters
Gloomy Tales 2 - One-way Ticket- woman into big blue werewolf (off screen)
Magic City Detective 3 - Rage Under Moon - Bonus Chapter- Woman to tiger
Shadow Wolf Mysteries 4 - Under the Crimson Moon - Bonus Chapter- Woman to werewolf in the closing cutscene
Living Legends 11 - The Red Trace- Woman to deer

There are plenty more these are just the ones I saved un my favourites on youtube