free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Eat'em Up! by Akira Agata
View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2007   #23
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghalleon View Post
its kinda sad though. It is such great art and people go off stealing it and mass distributing for free (= posting) how to see people drawing more of this stuff.... not by ripping it of and posting sigh stupid 4channers
I download copied items all the time, I don't really see a problem with it since selling copies is not honest work. Though, I do stress responsible behaviour in that you must acknowledge your part in the destruction of the creator.

I buy items second-hand/used as well, that's a legal method of destroying the creators, and greedy people know this, that's why they implement so many lunatic digital rights management into their works which I refuse to support if possible.

Anyway, so far only 117 people bought the digital version of this doujin. Just remember that this was originally meant to be sold toward the comike 71 audience. So, the main reason to buy this would be to make it worthwhile for Akira to post more works digitally. I'm not a huge fan of his stuff, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of it in a sane, easily accessible format (I'm still waiting for Sea Lounge Garden/Sky Lounge Garden to post their works on DL Site).

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote