free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2009   #1215
rb9
Process Master

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt soban View Post
@Obliterator:if it controls like ryona RPG, then attack is either enter or shift.

but which RTP is needed for this game? I've tried manually fixing my error, but another one just came up, meaning that I'm missing a bunch of files.
I made it in rm2k3. Do you think I should put in an attack feature? The boss has it (sorta). The obvious issues is that attacking opens oneself open to being attacked, though it could be a projectile.

The emphasis of the game is the bad endings. This alpha is a bit of a rushed project, and it's hard because like I said it takes so much time to make. Basically, my framework is RyonaRPG with seduction rather than death and gore, and more text-driven.

Both rooms don't work. I think I will remedy the CC situation by having the monstergirl teleport with you to a little room/separate screen once you get CC-maxed.

I'm confined to working on this on weekends, but I'm open to ideas. I'd like to know how to make it sexier. There's really no other point of me making this game. Here's an idea of the next few dungeons:

-optional witch huts where you can get additional game overs
-mountain pass with harpies, lamias
-tower with lots of traps, alura unes, witch at the top
-siren's cove, lamias and mermaids

Some other ideas I have are maybe focusing a bit more on the evil conversion or the after-effects of being converted. It's difficult to write scenarios but I'd like to know if the existing scenarios should be fleshed out more and in what regards. The only real options are dialogue because I don't have artistic talents, but I do have a large sprite arsenal.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote