The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrunk-Drunk Valentines
View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2023   #9
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Shrunk-Drunk Valentines

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidram View Post
I don't know the total number of ShrinkFan subscribers, but there is indeed a small core of people submitting for the raffle. And there are some who submit immediately after a win, so I can understand why it seems like a revolving door of the same people.
Never really noticed if it was the same people. But it would make sense that the core base would be the ones to use this feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saren View Post
I wont complain because I'm one of these people submitting a new idea once my winning idea is assigned to an artist.

But I'm surprised many subscribers don't take the chance of a free high quality commission. I mean you don't even need a big story or complex characters. You could just take a stock photo girl as reference and tell shes sitting shrunken and surprised in her oversized clothes. Easily done and I'm sure such a classic would come out very nice.
Sometimes I wait and others I don't. Though right now I don't have any ideas.

Could be any number of reasons for this. Even with practice I have found it difficult to write. Others may not have the creativity for it. Or are artists themselves and don't want/need to use it. The fact that there is a core base using it is a good thing. As it keeps it alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsenoreddie View Post
I wish my idea is submitted soon, it's taking forever.
That can happen. Try and have patience. I'm sure the time will come. Took 8 months for this commission to go through.