The Process Forum - View Single Post - Brainstorming Ideas for a TF Comic/Story
View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2016   #13
Jinsaotome
Process Fan

Re: Brainstorming Ideas for a TF Comic/Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geckz View Post
I know you have a specific car type in mind, but what if she changes into a different type of car depending on certain conditions?

Just as an example, if she eats lots of lean meat, she becomes a sport coupe; she eats healthy, she becomes an electric car; etc. It doesn't have to be diet, I just used that as an example. She could keep some feature as a trademark feature to identify the car as 'her' though.
I really really like this idea! I'll implement this in on the 2nd chapter. Her overall trade marks for now, is that her car body paint color is very similar to her skin tone which is tan so she'll be tannish yellow, but I plan to have her colors vary slightly depending on her mood before the transformation occurs, like if she's horny before the transformation then a magenta like hue, angry, reddish, etc. I'll most likely keep the fairly similar base color and she has a small tattoo on her left upper butt cheek, a crescent moon with a star in the crest. When she's a car, that will show up as a decal on her gas tank lid.
Jinsaotome is offline   Reply With Quote