free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign
View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2013   #68
Zetsub
Frequent Poster

Re: Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue-min View Post
I think the game looks.. OK, not that good, but okay. but not worth that money :/ Sorry.
So I'm downloading it atm (torrent), but I'll give you my opinion once i'm done playing it
Then just wait for a sale or the free version, don't steal it.

Sucks we're being pirated but we're not going to go crazy with DRM and screw over everyone who bought the game. It just negatively impacts people who bought the game.

The only thing I can really do to stop piracy is say the truth. We're a two man team. If you pirate the game, you're letting more people play it for free. If we get pirated, we will *not* make any games after this, we're running on break even at the moment but if we get pirated it *will* kill us as a company.

Two man team. Not making huge amounts of money. Please don't pirate us, we want to make more games. That's all there is to it, and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Work on the game is going well though! We're hard at work on character 2, DK just did some new outfits for Sophie: http://puu.sh/4esob.jpg
Zetsub is offline   Reply With Quote