free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Transformation Retrospectives
View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2021   #2
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Re: Transformation Retrospectives

The messy commentary brings up a good point. I remember VioletRosefall once commenting on one of their donkey art pieces, this particular one depicting the victim dropping a load in her pants as she transforms, that even though scat isn't necessarily their kink, it can further drive home the point of humiliation and de-evolution. Kate Marquet's writing often gets pretty explicit with bowels becoming uncontrollable as the transformation progresses. Scat isn't my thing either, but I admit it can be an interesting side kink in the context of transformation. Fact of the matter is transformation media provides a space to explore subjects that would be even more taboo in otherwise vanilla situations.

Similarly, in the Ail Maniax series (which is still pretty transgressive even compared to modern hentai), just about every girl loses control of her bladder as the precariousness of her pending sexual situation becomes apparent. Water sports isn't really my bag either, but I admit it's pretty hot how the series handles that particular kink (which I can dig much more than the hard S&M stuff that follows in most of the episodes).
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote