free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrinking Poll
Thread: Shrinking Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2020   #9
変な変態
Process Fan

Re: Shrinking Poll

The most important thing to me is that it is a fun experience overall. It might be embarrassing or a accident, but never mean spirited. My favorite stories are f/f where the relationship plays a very important part and the shrinking process itself feels really good.
For me this is basically about losing control and having someone you can depend on.
Too bad that these types of stories aren't written that often.

Straight Shrinking (SSh)
10: It doesn’t matter how happens as long as it is slow enough to enjoy it.

Proportional Shrinking (PS)
10: basically a must, even something as BE is a turn off for me.

Realistic Shrinking (RS)
2: Most of the fun for me is at unrealistic sizes.

Other/Localized Shrinking (OL)
1: nope nope, definitely not my thing.

According To Science (AS)
3: Honestly most of the time I get annoyed with ‘realism’ because it doesn’t make sense and/or it takes up time that could be used for fun stuff. But I do like consistency.

Science Schmience (SS)
5: I don’t like it when the rules go out the window because it needs to happen for plot reasons. Even if its magic, things should make some sense.

Temporary Shrinking (T)
10: The shrinking process itself is a big part of the enjoyment I get out of it. Would be a waste if it could only happen once

Wardrobe Malfunction (WM)
10: Feeling the loose clothes brush against you while shrinking can be very emberrasing and exciting.

Retains Mass (RM)
4: I guess this could make for a interesting superpower. But this isn’t something I’m looking for

Size Category Small (SCS)
8: interaction with others is important to me. This size lends itself perfectly for that, especially if you get dressed up in kids clothes to hide that you shrunk.

Size Category Tiny (SCT)
8: This is as small as I would consider fun. You can still interact with the world, but you’re probably completely dependent on others. Exploring a giant world can be very exciting

Size Category Micro (SCM)
3: One cell organisms aren’t as fun to play with.

Size Category Atomic (SCA)
3: not my thing.
変な変態 is offline   Reply With Quote