free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrinking Poll
Thread: Shrinking Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2020   #10
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Re: Shrinking Poll

What I’m seeing here is shrinking has more in common with the BDSM community than I thought. Not in the sense of pain and pleasure, but rather shrinking is about dominating the subject. In some ways, the emotional response of the shrinkee is as important as the shrinking. Shrinking then becomes less about what a girl goes through and more about the relationship the girl has between her current smallness difficulty and those around her. As I’ve never looked to much into shrinking myself, this is great information to have for my stories.

To me, I didn’t hit my growth spurt until I was over sixteen, abnormally late for a girl. Even then, it was more of a whimper instead of a spurt, so spending most of my teen years childishly small made me kind of resent this kink. Who would want to be small? I want to crush my enemies and hear the lamentation of their women! Now, I can see the appeal because it is more about a dom and sub interplay and suddenly things make more sense.

I love the film Innerspace and the DC character the Atom was a favorite JL member. To me shrinking was less about the process and more about going on an adventure. Similarly with Alice In Wonderland. This probably skewed my ideals and so didn’t tick off my kink boxes like they should have. Do any of you have some smutty shrinking recommendations so I can explore this further?

Anyway, keep plugging in those numbers! I want to know more and y’all are the experts. Hugs and kisses!!
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote