Thread: Shrinking Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2020   #12
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Shrinking Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailovestogrow View Post
What I’m seeing here is shrinking has more in common with the BDSM community than I thought. Not in the sense of pain and pleasure, but rather shrinking is about dominating the subject. In some ways, the emotional response of the shrinkee is as important as the shrinking. Shrinking then becomes less about what a girl goes through and more about the relationship the girl has between her current smallness difficulty and those around her.
There's varieties within that, too. I RP a lot on f-list, and I know that my approach to shrinking is not the most common.

LOTS of people really enjoy more violent aspects and revel in the insignificance they develop as a result of being so small as to go unnoticed or lost. Accidentally crushed or eaten with varying levels of realism and fatality.

And then when I play, it's like the complete opposite where I prefer focusing on how becoming small has made me (or the person I've shrunk) so much more adorable and needing focus and attention and care... yet, I still like being considered an animal or a pet after I've shrunk small enough (preferred sizes between 2 and 8 inches). But a well-loved pet.

I expect there's even more variation than that.

And yeah, I have noticed having things in common with people who know more about BDSM than I do! Shrinking seems to be like a physical substitute for other types of bondage or restrictions... not that I know the first thing about BDSM, but I know being small changes how you can interact with your environment.

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 08-16-2020 at 09:50 PM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote