free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Missed TF opportunities in film
View Single Post
Unread 04-29-2009   #38
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Re: Missed TF opportunities in film

The 90s rerere...make of 'The Island of Dr. Moreau' with the girl that was obviously part cat. All we saw of her 'reverting' was her fangs and eyes. Too bad she died before she actually got more animal like beyond her behavior.

And not sure if this was mentioned (too lazy to skim back through the thread), but the Mario Brothers movie could have had some female TF...or rather devolving with those nifty Evo-Guns the Gumbas weilded. Hell, even the Gumba-fication process they did on Toad would have been interesting to see on a female saurian-human. All we saw was that sleazy businessman (Mr. Scapelli I think was his name) being turned to a chimp and the climactic scene with Koopa at the end (well, and King Bowser reverting back to human form from a fungus). Still, to see Daisy or Koopa's skank being partially devolved to a reptilian form would be VERY interesting. The very premise of the dinosaurs evolving to a perfectly human form is such an awesome idea, shame not many film groups have touched on it. 'Anonymous Rex' on Scifi did something along those lines (still need to see the rest), and there was an episode of the first season of 'Are You Afraid of the Dark?' with a boarding school run by dinosaur-people in disguise who were raising eggs for a suarian coup against mammals.

NOW I remember where I got the inspiration for my 'Re-Evolution' story I posted here, lol.
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote