free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Marthlord54545/Dracoknight545's Age TF Pic
View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2015   #15
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster

Re: Marthlord54545/Dracoknight545's Age TF Pic

I decided to attempt an an old age swap, where two people swap ages but one person is really old and they get to be young again.

So I thought why not use the characters from a popular Disney movie and yet abstact Tv show, "The Emperor's New school", which is a spin-off of "The Emperor's new Groove" where Kuzco has to go back to school in order to be emperor once again while avoiding Ymza's numerous schemes of preventing Kuzco from graduation with her usual weapon of choice, un-labeled Animal potions (Seriously the labeling the potions is a running joke in show)

Anyway here is a link to the first episode if you haven't seen it. Also I believe this show was the last performance of Eartha Kitt as Yzma- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPlqQyaOQC4

Back to point, Yzma is up to her tricks once again and returns to her Ysmine plan (Season 2 Episode 3 Part A) but with the twist and uses potion-infected mirror to take Malina's youth and turn herself in Ysmine once again and Malina into an old lady. Along with borrowing a page from Ursula's plan, she uses a love potion on Kuzco so that once Kuzco became Emperor again, Ysmine (Who is Yzma) would be Empress and Ex-off Kuzco some time afterwards.

So you guys like this type of Age swap and what to see more, like me know and who would you guys like to see swapped
Attached Images
File Type: png YsmineReturns.png (315.9 KB, 167 views)
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote