free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Marthlord54545/Dracoknight545's Age TF Pic
View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2015   #22
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster

Re: Marthlord54545/Dracoknight545's Age TF Pic

Well I got a new pic today, it's was the age swap pic of Iris and Clair from Pokemon

And I made a little story to go with it

Story
After their gym Battle, Clair takes Iris to the Dragon's den where they find the Adamant Orb that belongs to the Pokemon of Time, Dialga. They were going to move it until a light from the sun hit the orb creating a bright flash and blinding Iris and Clair for a moment

Upon awaking, both Dragon Trainer realized they had swapped ages but also strangely their Pokemon, Where before Clair was an Adult and had a Dragonite, a Kingdra and a Gyarados, she was now a kid and had a Dratini, a Horsea and a Magikarp. Also when Iris was just a kid, she had an Axew, Gible; and now she was an Adult with a Haxorus and Garchomp (Her Excadrill and Dragonite weren't affected luckily)

Iris petted Clair's head and said "Don't worry, I'll take of the Blackthorn Gym and you can maybe be my apprentice since you're no longer fit to run the gym now, little kid" as she admired her new adult body

Clair just cried at that fact she was now longer an adult and was a kid again and had to grow up all over again

The End

Also I made a new Age Transformation Group after I had to close the first one down due some trolls hacking the it and closing trouble- http://age-tf-club.deviantart.com/
Attached Images
File Type: png Dragonswap.png (1.37 MB, 87 views)
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote