free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Save GTSV month, starts this weekend!
View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2014   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Save GTSV month, starts this weekend!

Many GTSV fans asked for this, a way to save GTSV from cancellation - so Friday begins Save GTSV Month(ok the weekend isnt technically June until Sunday but close enough)! Instead of just collecting donations, I will be adding 2 comics(technically 4) to the store this weekend. These comics were locked away in my own personal ZZZ Vault after completion never to be released, each for their own reasons. However, some people suggested/requested these comics as a way to help raise money to keep the GTSV series going while giving people something for their money (there will be a donation option too). Right now I have GTSV written for 10 issues with a big grand finale, with a set up for a potential second season. If enough sales(and donations) come in all 10 issues will go into production one at a time until they are finished, at which point we'll see if season 2 happens. For now though the main goal is getting enough sales on the Save GTSV comics to get part 3 and beyond going.

Save GTSV comics will be as follows: "Tales from the Vault", which includes 3 mini comics; "Sherrie Sharrip"(GTS), "Something In The Water Side Tales"(FMG), and "AsteROIDS"(FMG + FMG GTS). And the second SAVE GTSV comic will be "Fountain of Growth"(GTS, BE, Mind Control, Beauty Enhanced Age Regression- from old to sexy 18 year old) which is a full 21 page comic. All sales will go towards GTSV! These comics will also include bonus art by various artists of the GTSV characters as well as a 3 page preview of what is planned for GTSV 3 by an alternate artist(not the GTSV 3 artist)! More Save GTSV comics previews coming soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fountain_Preview1.jpg (349.8 KB, 543 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote