free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Giantess Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 08-22-2023   #449
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

In Shrinking and in Growth - My Shrinking Husband 2

My Shrinking Husband 2 is ready to download!

"I woke up this morning to find that My Shrinking Husband had somehow gotten bigger - and so had I! I think my unexplained sudden lactation might be a factor... and now I'm wondering how much bigger he, and I, might be able to get!"

Synopsis: After Kim Alger saw her husband Jim shrink to microscopic size on her nipple, she awoke to find that she was lactating (even though she couldn’t be pregnant) and Jim regrown to the size of a bug! Kim herself was now a giantess with enormous breasts, heavy with milk. However, no one with Jim’s illness, diminuosis, has ever regrown before. How much will Jim grow... and can Kim provide a cure for him and others by getting even bigger herself?

Tags: giantess, height increase, breast expansion, lactation, growth, slow growth, shrinking, shrunken man, slow shrink, half-size, tiny, micro, body exploration, sex, insertion, pleasure, mini-giantess, nerdy girl, mouth play, blowjob, science

Issue Release Date: August 19th, 2023
Written By: Mac Rome
Artwork By: Wang (Sedna Studio)

Series Link: My Shrinking Husband

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to GiantessFan.com!

ALSO: What did you think about My Shrinking Husband 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote