free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon
View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2024   #123
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

**PREVIOUSLY AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY TO $5 SUBSCRIBERS AT ZOE BROWN'S PATREON, NOW REVISED/EDITED FOR PUBLICATION ON AMAZON**

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CVZHXSMP
Find me on the web at www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at www.patreon.com/zoebrown (Now with Patreon-Exclusive Stories!)
Enjoyed this story? Make a small donation to help me continue writing? ko-fi.com/zoebrown

Clutching the tarnished, 5000-year-old figurine of the ancient Egyptian goddess Isis in his hand (along with an enticingly sexy pair of hot pink lacy panties) while streamers of brightly-luminescent lotus-blue magical energies swirl around his/her swiftly-changing figure, the once-twenty-seven-year-old, six-foot-four-inches tall and hulkingly muscular Cody McIntyre now begins undergoing the incredibly-erogenous process of magically-fueled male-to-female sex-changing gender transformation into a five-foot-six, slender-yet-shapely new exactingly-perfect female 'doppelganger' of the unbelievably-gorgeous twenty-two-year-old Vanessa Tarasenko, whose swanky and luxurious high-rise downtown Manhattan loft apartment he/she is now slated to 'house-sit' for over the next eleven days. . .

At just over 27,000 words, The Doppelganger Charm (Part Two) is the first instalment in a Sensuous and Seductive serial-story involving Voluntary Magical Gender Transformation, Feminization, & Self-Discovery via a 5000-year-old Ancient Egyptian Relic, and will feature some very indulgently ‘naughty’ autoerotic sexual exploration and experimental sexual encounters with both male and female partners in future instalments. I hope you enjoy yourself!
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote