free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Working on a New Story! (Input Appreciated)
View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2016   #1
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Working on a New Story! (Input Appreciated)

Hello all! It's been a really long time, so let's just get right to it! In recent months I haven't had very much time to devote to my werewolf stories thanks to a lot of life changes and new obligations including a return to school. However, with school being out for the summer I have much more in the way of spare time and would like to devote at least some of that time to getting something to you patient folk who may or may not be wondering if I'm even still alive. I've had a few concepts for transformation scenes rattling around in my head, but one rose above the others thanks to recent events. This past weekend I had the good fortune to attend a small scale sci-fi and fantasy convention. It was a real treat, chock full of fantastic, intelligent and very accepting people who love all the nerdy stuff that I love. On a slightly more titillating note, a lot of these fantastic, intelligent and very accepting people were also wearing downright sexy outfits and/or outright costumes. My imagination was immediately captured and I knew that I wanted to write a transformation story that caught this culture and these gorgeous people who share so many of my interests.

Long story short, I've decided to write a werewolf transformation story that takes place at a sci-fi/fantasy convention, with the curse affecting a variety of women who may or may not be in costume appropriate to this sort of a gathering. This is where you come in, you fantastic people, you. I don't have any costume ideas set in stone just yet, so I'm taking suggestions to that effect to speed along the conceptual phase of this story. Basically, what I'm looking for is for anyone with an opinion to reply to this thread with suggestions for what sort of nerdy (or otherwise) costume they'd like to see a woman turn into a werewolf in. There is no limit to how many suggestions you can make, the more the merrier. Likewise, if you agree with a suggestion a previous person has made please respond to their suggestion to point it out. The one favor I ask is that you don't assume I know every single franchise out there, so please mention the show/book/etc. that the suggestion appears in or even provide a picture to help me out. In the end I'll be using the suggestions that I find the most interesting, but if an idea I might not be as enthused about is extremely popular I most definitely won't ignore it. Suggestions can be absolutely anything that would show up at such an event, with things like "hot chick in a Punisher shirt" being as valid as "woman dressed as a Vulcan wearing a Starfleet uniform". If you have preferences for what the girl should look like please also mention them. Likewise, if you have a particular scenario in mind for where the girl should be or what she should be doing when she begins to change, feel free to say so.

The general idea for this project is that the full moon rises on this convention and causes the werewolves present to transform. These could be werewolves who know they are going to transform and have been werewolves for a long time, women who have recently been bitten or otherwise and don't know it's going to happen, etc. Likewise, as these conventions always have a lively sexual undercurrent, many unknowing women are due to transform after having slept with a mysterious stranger who just happens to be a lycanthrope on one of the previous nights. Always practice safe sex, kids. You never know what you may catch. There is no need to specify how the woman became infected if you don't want to; I'm happy to explain it myself through one of these methods.

The convention takes place in a massive, many-storied hotel/convention center. There are both private rooms and public centers aplenty, there is a pool and an exercise room, there are panels and party rooms, an outdoor gathering place for smokers and non-smokers alike, etc. And as with how the woman became infected, if you don't want to specify exactly where she is there is no need to go that deep into it. It's another thing I'm happy to figure out. The main focus here is on the fan costume you'd most like to see.

I'm considering releasing this story in smaller shorts- one girl to one short transformation story- so I can get a start on suggestions even sooner.

Thanks, all!
-Cursebearer

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote