The Process Forum - View Single Post - More general 'increased beauty'
View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2020   #1691
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiryha View Post
There's a new comic out. It's called Patriotika. God like super hero bonds with average girl. Several transformations incur, including muscle gain/loss, be, ap, etc. Basically, the gril becomes a power-girl-super hero and also d-powers.
Just picked up a copy from my local comic book store and I don't think it really suits this thread's topic all that well because the main character is far from unattractive before her transformation. Her face doesn't significantly change and her transformation is more focused on height increase and muscle growth. It is still really good TF material, but I'm not sure I would necessarily call it "beautification". If it does count, it is a subtle addition to her significantly more visible changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
Does anybody know how many issues of this are, where to get them and how many tfs are in them?
  • It appears to be a three issue mini-series (which is now being continued in a new series called Patriotika United).
  • You can either pick them up at a comic shop like I did (which seems to be the most reasonably priced option atm), through ZZZ's personal etsy store ( https://www.etsy.com/shop/MtOlympusComics ), or ebay. Oddly enough, the official Antarctic Press website itself doesn't seem to have the series listed as one of their titles...
  • Based on the information included within the kickstarters, I don't think there are any more transformations other than the main character shifting back and forth between her civilian form and her heroic identity. That said, every issue of the first series appears to have a sexy giantess of some kind involved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
I want to say it was done by ZZZ. Maybe you could ask them?
It was absolutely produced by ZZZ, although it looks like this was his first attempt at a SFW series for non-TF-fetish fans, as he produced it under his real name and initially published it as a "Mount Olympus Comics" title rather than a "ZZZ Comics" title (that he still promoted to his ZZZ fans rather extensively).
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote