free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - GTSV 2 is now available, GTS, FMG and more!
View Single Post
Unread 12-26-2013   #19
Darkhunter75
Frequent Poster

Re: GTSV 2 is now available, GTS, FMG and more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ View Post
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Unfortunately I have some sad news for GTSV fans. Even with all the great feedback due to major lack of support GTSV 3 is on hold indefinitely.

I actually had the story set for 10 or more issues as well as the outline for the second season but the support is just not there for the comic and it will not continue for the foreseeable future. This will also push back the release of other no sex comics while I reconsider the ones I have in early development. I'm not really sure what went wrong. Maybe at some point in the future I will find another way to continue the GTSV series such as making it more mainstream with no nudity at all. I even had a couple high quality promos made for later events in GTSV. I will however still make these public some time next year even without the comic continuing - probably as bonus art.

In brighter news, I will be posting a preview on the next comic release which also happens to be a sequel, Goddesszilla 2!
I am very sad to hear this. Altough the first part of GTSV part was "ok" in my opinion I really love part II and think its amazing. To be honest I nearly skipped part II. My problem with part I isnīt the lack in sex (but it would help!) but the many the size changes of the girl. I really hate it when the new size isnīt permanent.
Darkhunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote