The Process Forum - View Single Post - Feeling Low - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 10-03-2023   #6
変な変態
Process Fan

Re: Feeling Low - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll-Elf View Post
I know she's a villain. But I still hate the https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p.../PsychoLesbian trope and how it permeates girl on girl erotica. I know that "some" enjoy it. I know that she's the bad guy and we are supposed to hate them.

I just don't see why the story needed to have it in the first place and it really distracts.

over 50 of the Shrinkfan comics are of women unwillingly being shrunk.

Some of these are just a continuation of other comics, but that makes it just as bad that the person making the story wanted to see the shrunk woman/women in peril longer, and often in MORE peril.

I'm just sick of my kink being used as a punishment or a forced unwilling participant where the shrunken character's life is in danger.

It's so fucking pervasive too. All the way back to Minimizer's work of having a giant male hand force strip and rape a tiny woman who was smaller than a barbie doll.
Not liking certain stories is one thing. Perfectly fine, as we all have different tastes. In matter a fact I also found that the antagonist in Laundry Day just didn’t do it for me.
But you can’t deny that this, by many, is a beloved story and the antagonist plays a important part in it. Don’t you think people would feel cheated if they adapted this story without the antagonist? I would make the argument that this wouldn’t be the same story they came to love.

I get your frustration, but I think it’s unfair to claim that “your kink” is being used somehow. Your argument sounds a lot like you being sick of people who enjoy parts of this kink you don’t.
Most of Jitensha’s work is probably not to your tastes, but I hope you would agree that there’s nothing wrong with the work she enjoys making.

There is nothing wrong with wishing that there was more consensual, girl on girl, sw, content. In matter a fact I’m wishing the same. I would just ask you to not take down those who enjoy something you don’t.

Have you read PlushWombat’s works on DA?
https://www.deviantart.com/plushwombat
He has quite a few romantic SW stories. As far as I know all of them are girl on girl.
変な変態 is offline   Reply With Quote