free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrinking Poll
Thread: Shrinking Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-23-2020   #22
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

Re: Shrinking Poll

Straight Shrinking (SSh), 2, for me, context is important, and I'm not really into shrinking for the sake of shrinking (see answer concerning Wardrobe Malfunction)

Proportional Shrinking (PS), 5, I'm fairly neutral on this.

Realistic Shrinking (RS), 1, if I'm understanding the category correctly, I'm not really interested in realistic shrinking at all.

Other/Localized Shrinking (OL), 8, this I very much enjoy.

According To Science (AS), 5, it's great if follows these laws, but that's not a requirement for me.

Science Schmience (SS), 10, yes, the more out of this world, the better.

Temporary Shrinking (T), 8, unlike most of my interest in other processes where I like the idea of permanency, I prefer that the shrinking eventually be reversed...this is probably, again, due to the fact that I'm not really interested in the shrunken woman part of the shrinking fetish (see Wardrobe Malfunction)

Wardrobe Malfunction (WM), 10, this is really where my interest with shrinking comes into play. My fascination with shrinking is really about the manifestation of my interests in what are known as ENF and EUF—that is, an interest in a woman losing her clothes in undesirable ways. This manifests in my other process interests, but I still enjoy the TF and BE aspects of those processes in addition to the wardrobe malfunctions that come with those processes. To illustrate, I'm unmoved by Alice growing and shrinking. Now if Alice's blue dress doesn't share the same size-changing attributes, I'm very interested.

Retains Mass (RM), 5, neutral on this.

Size Category Small (SCS), 7, this is fun.

Size Category Tiny (SCT), 8, probably optimal for me.

Size Category Micro (SCM), 1, I really have little interest in this.

Size Category Atomic (SCA), 1, likewise, not interested in this...at least as far as fetish type of stuff goes. It could be super interesting from a storytelling perspective.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote