Thread: Devolution
View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2014   #97
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Re: Devolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
This subject has been alluded to before, but does the "devolution" concept ever involve what appears to be a human "devolving" into something outside the homo sapiens family tree? My first thought goes to Princess Peach "devolving" into a dinosaur.
I'll need to scour my hard-drive and files, but I did a few chapters to a story based on something like that. Basically humanity got enslaved by saurian aliens that used devo-guns like in the 90s Mario Brothers movie to devolve humans into less-threatening simian forms with most of their intelligence still intact. The first chapter I did involved a saurian-alien who was a scientist that managed to tweak the devo-gun to devolve his human slave-girl from being a monkey-girl to a rodent, but then 'forked' her evolutionary path forward into becoming a somewhat-humanoid feline instead. The second chapter was a male TF of a similar side but instead the human guy gets 'forked' into becoming a humanoid pigboy instead. Chapter three had no TFs whatsoever.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote