free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2012   #1637
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I don't. I only checked that one episode. But if the way they handled it then was any indication they probably weren't going to have any female TF on screen at all. It's like they're aware of the TF fetish so they avoided displaying anything a person with that interest would want to see. Which wouldn't be an absurd assumption, I've seen shows that seemed to be aware of the TF fetish due to how often they included female TFs with fan service elements (clothes tearing, suggestive moaning, shrinking out of clothes, implied nudity after reverts etc). The creators for this show were likely aware of it and made the decision to show no female transformation.
Even so, they failed to realize two things:
-There is, in fact, those who STILL enjoy implied and/or poof-type TFs.
-Those who don't have enough imagination to conjure something up.

In any case, I did a little reading on the show. Based on what I've read, the show would've felt more at home in the late 80s than the late 2000s, punny title names and all. Even though there was a second season (the episode mentioned in the last couple of comments came from Season 01), it was never aired.
Information on the show is a little scarce, and images of characters beyond the four-dino team is even rarer. I did find the "Were-Dino's" name, though (Polly; last name unknown), so it wasn't a complete waste.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote