free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2009   #1209
rb9
Process Master

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
They claim victory, but then just find themselves stuck in a kissing loop, but never do anything after the character reaches 100 CC. She'll move slowly, but nothing actually stops her or puts her at Game Over.

Favorite thing from first glance would probably be the Game Over option in the prologue, though I was probably expecting a Makeover scene to go with it, but it was still great; you did an awesome job working with those sprites.

If you count the "sacrifice" path as being two sequences, I've seen 6 Game Overs.
Ok, yeah, I found the problem. When there are multiple girls I put in a switch for one to claim the CC max (so you don't have two going on at once). Unfortunately this sometimes disables it for the monstergirl too.

Let's see, I count 1. prologue 2. sacrifice (sorta have 2 here) 3. pool 4. cc cat 5. cc rosa 6. cc during limit rosa (not too much different) 7. try to get in without rock equipped

I appreciate the feedback. I obviously want to make all the gameovers really hot. Is it that they are predictable? Should there be more hypnosis?

Re: the screen, I have no idea... http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=2&gl=us looks promising
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote