free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Feeling Low - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 10-05-2023   #19
変な変態
Process Fan

Re: Feeling Low - Shrink Fan Comics

@Doll-Elf
I very much dislike the stories mentioned as well. Guess there is still a sizable market for those. The problem for Shrinkfan is that the gentler cute stuff doesn't seem to attract as much attention as the crueler stories. Either in subscribers or people who submit comics. That's one of the downsides of having stories like this in a paid subscription. The people who enjoy the more cute/romantic stories are more likely to turn away when their subscriptions delivers stories that are cruel. This is probably less so for people who actually enjoy these stories as the gentler stuff doesn't repel them, these stories would probably be accessed as 'boring' rather then nasty. Thus as time goes on, the gentler stories could become even less of a draw.

Just speaking for myself, I would probably not subscribe to shrinkfan because of those IMO repulsive stories.

@Qzar9999
Interesting idea, might even bring more people to reading your stories. On a side note how is your new story coming along? And did you ever receive my Email?

@chocolatejr9
My two cents are, try to keep it simple and really focus on what you want to show. Too often I see people complain about comics with all setup and no payoff. You only get 15 pages, make sure as much of them as possible show what people want to see. And of course show, don't tell. Every bit of dialog should add to the story.

As for the content, I personally like a bit of embarrassment and loss of control. But it should fun to experience. Like maybe shrinking while getting aroused. I could think of a lot of ways how a girlfriend could shrink her partner by teasing her.

Last edited by 変な変態; 10-05-2023 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Wasn't clear who I was responding to
変な変態 is offline   Reply With Quote