free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Poll Question Re: Erotic and Fetish Comics
View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2014   #8
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Re: New Poll Question Re: Erotic and Fetish Comics

Honestly....most of my concepts are designed for visual mediums, like comics. I've got some story ideas, but I'm kinda crazy about wanting to see the concepts actually visualized. I mean, I know I can imagine it...and I always do obviously, but thinking about seeing them in a particular art[ists] style really helps me out.

That said, I prefer erotic/sexy or weird....without being specifically sexual for a variety of reasons - and I think my commissions cover that pretty well - haven't received any "I was cheated" comments...but I don't receive that many comments to begin with.

Some of my comics ideas really are getting longer and longer as I try to fit elements into place just so - and sometimes because I like things to be a little too incremental or to show too many characters and elements, etc. We'll see how the next few ideas turn out...but right now they're just growing.

edit...in general I prefer to make my characters generally likeable...but like with Danielle in "Long Weekend" - if she's somewhat disagreeable, it can make the end result a little more "interesting" or "turnabout is fair play" sort of thing.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote