free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2021   #2866
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Alright, so probably not the best information set to be working with but...

A long while back, I remember a story series, with the premise being largely similar to some magical girl series plot, though it wasn't a fanfiction. I believe the story started with basically some dudes in a van happening to stumble into the situation, with one of them basically becoming a magical girl, reason its relevant here is all the introductions past that point, and including that one, had various animal traits, that got more or less blatant with some other subplot that was going on throughout the story.

I think the initial transformation we get is a wolfgirl, who later gets corrupted with some sort of hellhound thing going on. I THINK I originally found the story from a link on this forum, and I THINK it was on deviantart. It was a fairly long series, but beyond that I dont remember much, beyond some point down the line a couple of the new recruits having some sort of fusion power to become a superpowered rhino or something.

Unfortunately, I have little idea of how to start searching for it, unless someone just happens to remember it and know how to find it.
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote