View Single Post
Unread 07-01-2016   #1
FifiFoxx
Lurker

New Video: Giantess Growth Formula

Giantess Growth Formula -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info

Title: Giantess Growth Formula
Video Length: 11:44
Excerpt: ...I chewed it up, and god, did it taste disgusting. Seriously, he could have added some flavor. I didn't feel a thing. Was this...a decoy? Maybe the real one was somewhere else. Whoa, I felt something warm go throughout my body. Was there any AC in this place? But then, it started to feel good. Almost like a warm blanket wrapped around me. That only lasted for a second because I started getting uncomfortably warm, and then tingly.

I panicked. What was going on? I felt like my legs were...I don't know...stretching? My eye level raised, and I quickly discovered I had grown. Holy shit, is this what the tablet does? I felt like my whole body was stretching, and fuck, I was so warm.

My chest started tingling, and my shirt ripped open, exposing my bigger tits! AH! They were huge. My legs, oh no, my legs...I felt them stretching again. I shot into the air. What if I got TOO big!? Would I even be able to leave this house? I could be caught, I could go to jail. I was too overwhelmed with sensations to focus.

My heels started getting too tight, and I could feel my feet bursting out of them. I felt myself grow again. I kicked my shoes off, and my toes burst through my pantyhose. As the material stretched, my nylons began to crack and tear.

As my legs grew, my skirt started to rise....

Full description, trailer, and purchasing info available here: Giantess Growth

Last edited by FifiFoxx; 12-18-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: New Url
FifiFoxx is offline   Reply With Quote