Thread: Devolution
View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2014   #84
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Re: Devolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoric View Post
Okay, apparently Christmas is in June -- at least in some capacity. I check your two DA accounts from time to time, it'll be great to see the updates. Out of curiosity, why the two different accounts?

Also, I hadn't even heard of those comics before. Is it worth trying to find a copy?
I'm using the Spidervenom022 account for my "general" art and personal projects, while the Sidewinder89 is only for adult-themed and transformation stuff. I've landed some illustration jobs using my main DA account as a sort of portfolio, and since transformation art is largely frowned upon by most of people; well, connect the dots.
The remade Marvel Cavemen will be posted on a FurAffinity account (i opened one a while ago, it's still empty; in case you ask about it), since the current story has some explicit stuff.

Regarding the comics...
There isn't transformation content aside from a guy devolved into a caveman, and things like animal-based superhumans acting more savagely and violent (Black Cat almost kills the Lizard, and she experiences what could be called "bloodlust"). In case you want to read them, they're issues 23 to 27 of Sensational Spider-Man volume 2.

Oh, and i found a little bit of devolution-themed art in Mighty Avengers 28. Some superhumans are exposed to the Xerogen Mists while battling an evil Inhuman, and devolved into "Alpha Primitives".
However, the artist was replaced and the Alpha Primitives are drawn like normal people (albeit with torn clothes) in the next issue. Something unfortunate, as Tigra and some other Avenger ladies are exposed to the Xerogen Mists; and the idea of a "devolved" Tigra might have been interesting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mighty Avengers 29 (MrShepherd-Megan) pg17.jpg (882.0 KB, 475 views)
File Type: jpg Mighty Avengers 29 (MrShepherd-Megan) pg18.jpg (928.8 KB, 570 views)
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote