free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - 100 Ways to Become a Monster
View Single Post
Unread 10-10-2018   #5
wizardfromy
Lurker

Re: 100 Ways to Become a Monster

Locofuria I wrote a few stories a long time ago one was called Store from Hell. In the story a salesman has to take a bridge but it is washed out in a flood so he has to take a detour where there are two ways to go one his life stays the same one takes him to the store from hell signs get moved and one sign is laying on the ground lightning shows sign says store from hell which of course is the way he goes almost to the store the salesman's car gets a flat and his car rental's spare is flat too so he walks to the store sign on the store says THE SSTORE and part of the sign is laying on the ground. Store is dark so he doesn't notice what's in the jars and the bell had rang when he walks in and an old lady comes from behind a curtain in the back. She gives him the shivers for some reason, he asks to borrow the phone in my version she tells him she has no phone so the guys goes into a rant about going to be late for a sales meeting the lady is a witch and pushes a switch and the stand behind him moves just enough to cause him to walk into it and the jars fall and break and the stuff a pink liquid spill all over him long store short he turns into a woman and she puts him to work in her brothel a half mile from the store .
Versions you can have a novelty salesman who sees the Halloween display of masks and customs he touches one and is taken out by one of the customs my favorite would be to have him touch Vampela customer and he becomes her and since it's close to Halloween the witch again uses her at her other place of business.
wizardfromy is offline   Reply With Quote