Thread: Request a Story
View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2010   #19
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Re: Request a Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by cani View Post
A little restrictive to get many ideas, in my opinion.

Not at all so into werewolves and pain so...

...no idea.

Btw what about other were creatuers or TG..just curious.
I've already gotten quite a lot of ideas! If my style isn't to your taste, I apologize, but this is what I'd like to do right now. I'll eventually branch out to other werecreatures almost without a doubt, but TG has never appealed to me and I have no interest in writing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danio13 View Post
Actually if you can the transformation could be a mix of painful and pleasurable. Also I wish to add more detail to the story.

"After the werewolf lady (naked lady with wolf ears and a tail) revealed her story to the man, they later make out. While having sex, the man slowly turn into a woman with ears and tail like the werewolf. The man turned woman does not noticed until the end, but doesn't mind and decided to stay with his new lover together"

Hope that is fine
I'm very sorry, but I don't like to do TG, and I'm not sure my style is what you're looking for in a TF. Thank you for the interest, but I think I'm going to have to deny this one. Sincere apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeenaAngelWing View Post
hey cursebearer, you still doing this? If so I'd love to work out my ideas with you.
Yes I am! And I'd love for you to work out your ideas with me! I was a little disappointed when I didn't get a response, gotta say. ^^ All I need is some more detail to go off of, such as what the subjects look like and how the change goes down. Or if you've lost interest in those ideas and would like to request something new, that's also perfectly fine.

Note that I'm on vacation right now with limited computer access! My replies are likely to be slow.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote